EY Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Diversity is a core value at EY. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all of our people. We believe every member in our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions
This role offers the opportunity to transform wealth and asset managers, in response to the industry inflection point. We are looking for energized, motivated individuals with experience helping asset managers, wealth managers, alternative managers and asset servicers to transform the front, middle and back office of EY clients. Working closely with EY clients in large organizations, we understand what is important, offering points of view and advice, supporting them to make change decisions, navigating the development of these and bringing teams along with us.
EY brings insights into industry good practice and how... the asset and wealth management industries are evolving mean that we are the heart of strategic changes with EY clients across
• Digital transformation
• Customer experience
• Growth and scalability, including into new clients, products, and distribution channels
• Strategic cost transformation and operational efficiency
• Transforming to address market opportunities in Alternatives and ESG
EY engagements span from strategic assessments, health checks, target operating model designs, system/ vendor selections and implementation of these initiatives
Your key responsibilities
As a valued member of the team, you will be: -
• Delivering a diverse range of client assignments, often managing diverse, multi-disciplined EY project teams or workstreams
• Building EY solutions and methods
• Identifying opportunities for new business and supporting bid teams with proposals
• Developing strong trusted advisor relationships with our clients
• Develop thought leadership and engage directly with senior client stakeholders
• Supporting EY practice and people development through activities such as recruitment, mentoring and counsellor programmes
• Work with a global team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions as well as benefitting from best-in-class operations focused training and development
Skills and attributes for success
• Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills who can build rapport with the client and prove credibility
• Highly flexible with a willingness to ‘get their hands dirty’ as strategic thinking and leadership
• Bring Wealth and Asset Management industry knowledge, delivery leadership skills and experience to the client which they may not have access to internally
• A structured approach to critical problem solving
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• The ability to learn new subject matter quickly and a passion to work with the Wealth & Asset Management industry
To qualify for the role you must have
• A successful track record in the Wealth, Asset or Investment Management industry, gained through experience working at a Wealth/Asset Manager, a top tier consultancy (Big 4, IBM, Accenture, or strategy firm), a specialist financial services consultancy, or a Wealth/Asset Management technology or service provider
• Experience of developing sales collateral such as proposal responses
• Minimum of three years relevant experience of project and programme delivery
• Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping and requirement gathering skills
• Fluency in Business Level English with Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Industry recognised business, finance, IT or project management qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE 2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma, BPR, CIMA or CFA
• A good understanding of one or more of the following: Buy-Side front and middle office, risk, compliance, advice and financial planning, Operations, Alternatives or Asset Servicing
• A good understanding of the end-to-end process flows and functional areas of Wealth & Asset Management participants
• Strong presentation, facilitation, influencing and stakeholder management skills
What we look for
• As a valued member of the team, we’re looking for consultants that are keen, dynamic and flexible – who enjoy a variety of challenges and who offer different experiences and diverse insights.
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for EY people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, EY flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Financial Services-Consulting-Business Transformation-Wealth&Asset... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.