Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
2 months ago
The Integrated Media Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of integrated media (offline and online media touchpoints) for the brands. Working with appointed media agency, the Integrated Media Manager will be supporting brand team in integrated marketing communication to achieve the set objectives by ensuring the right media touchpoints to reach the right audience at the right time. This role is preferably with experience in digital performance marketing, who is familiar with digital platforms setup and understand the how-to.
• Work with appointed media agency to set KPIs, plan and execute media campaigns, track metrics and monitor campaign performance to meet overall brand objectives.
• Own and accountable for achieving annual set media KPIs. Ensure media campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
• Build positive working relationship across all parties including internal stakeholders and agency... partners.
• Work with brand/marketing managers to design effective integrated communication plans that translate into achieving brand/marketing objectives. This includes ensuring briefing to agency partners are done adequately, setting campaign objectives and measurements, identifying target audience, budget allocation, planning and implement media campaigns, optimizations, and post campaigns review.
• Willing to challenge the norm and be an advocate for building strong learning mindset in the team and encourage test and learn process to continuously explore new opportunities.
• Understand FrieslandCampina media planning principles and adopt best practices. Be an advocate within the organization.
• Responsible for e-Commerce paid media by ensuring campaigns are optimized towards delivering best possible conversions and returns.
• Prudent in managing budget and always find ways to optimize cost without compromising brand/marketing objectives.
• Minimum 6 years experience in media / marketing communications.
• Diploma/Degree in Media Planning / Advertising / Mass Communications.
• Preferably has experience in digital performance marketing.
• Has experience working with media agency will be an added advantage.
• Comfortable and competent in media planning across all media touchpoints with a good understanding and working knowledge of both traditional and digital media.
• Has strategic thinking skills and able to connect the why and how.
• Familiar with offline media especially with good understanding on TV planning measurement and metrics.
• Familiar and knowledgeable about the taxonomy of website properties and digital metrics including (but not limited to) CPM, CPV, CPL, CPP and viewability. Understand what are the factors/levers that could impact the performance.
• Understand e-Commerce consumer funnel and has experience in optimizing e-Commerce conversion campaigns
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Integrated Media Manager (6 months contract) Petaling Jaya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.