S&P Global Buenos Aires Argentina
2 months ago
The Role: Compensation Manager
The Grade/Level: (relevant for internal applicants only) 10
The Location: Argentina/ Mexico
The Team: You will be part of S&P Global’s People Rewards team responsible for providing year-round consultation for compensation strategy, processes, systems and/or projects, so S&P Global is the destination for top talent to prosper and do their best work. This team is constantly looking to innovate and ensure our reward policies and practices are best in class.
The Impact: As Compensation Manager, you will provide year-round consultation for compensation strategy, processes, systems and/or projects, implementing, educating, and advising on compensation programs. You will be a compensation expert to our partners and leadership team, providing meaningful insights, valuable ideas, and effective execution that help clients achieve business results and drive organizational effectiveness.
What’s in it for you: You will be part of a diverse global team driving... multiple strategic compensation initiatives linked to S&P Global’s values and business strategy. You will implement Reward programs and projects in a complex, global environment, partnering with People Partners, business leaders, other COEs, and external consultants.
• Provide compensation consultation and support to people partners and business leaders.
• Provide year-round support on a wide range of enterprise activities that enable the annual processes with a focus on compensation analysis, system testing, compensation process/review facilitation, and client support/training.
• Lead and participate in key initiatives aligned to the People Rewards strategy, optimizing programs, driving efficiencies, and advancing the S&P compensation philosophy. Initiatives may include competitive market analysis, career framework, compensation strategy, program harmonization and alignment, and annual planning.
• Collaborate with people partners or people movement teams and other business leaders in developing compensation solutions and supporting compensation offers for new hires, internal promotions, retention needs, etc.
• Keep up with trends and practices, leveraging external market insights and internal analytics to strengthen our Reward offering.
• Monitor federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
• Lead Reward due diligence requirements for M&A activities.
• Support annual global participation in external compensation surveys and participate in special benchmarking studies. Includes partnership with the People and business unit leadership, as well as external vendors, to ensure the proper match for the jobs, create reports, and analyze results and report findings to Compensation team.
• Preparation of ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support the compensation function.
• Strong communication, influencing, and facilitation skills to actively communicate with all levels of management, colleagues, and external consultants driving business results.
• Results-oriented, and flexible with the ability to navigate challenging forces in a fast-paced environment undergoing significant change.
• Strong ability to use data to develop insights, make decisions, create innovative solutions, and drive change.
• Experienced at creating and implementing competitive and scalable compensation programs demonstrating insight, business acumen, and a growth mindset.
• Comfortable managing confidential information and in ambiguous situations requiring considerable discretion and judgment.
• Solid project management and execution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use tools and various data management systems, i.e., advanced Excel, Workday, and Pay Factors. Advanced PowerPoint and Tableau experience preferred.
What We’re Looking For :
• An agile mindset is insight-driven and forward-looking, seeking the best outcome from a people, process, and systems perspective.
• Creative and innovative thinking skills, eager to learn and mentor others.
• 7+ years of Compensation experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in an HR or business-related field or equivalent experience.
Please apply with your English CV. Recruiting process will be in English
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 278466
Posted On: 2023-03-14
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
Compensation Manager Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.