Morning Star Community Services Ltd.
Morning Star Community Services Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Job Summary: In Morning Star Community Services, we seek to create an environment of warmth and safety for the individuals we work closely with. The incumbent is to supervise the daily operations of several centres in order to achieve the company's aim to create a secure and quality care environment for primary school aged children. He/She leads and supervise a team of facilitators to cultivate trusting and respectful relationships with the children. He/She enriches children's learning of values through co-designing and implementing developmentally and culturally appropriate curricula, while effectively integrating innovative teaching and learning practices. The Supervisor is proactive and intentional in strengthening partnerships with families and collaborates with his/her team members to achieve this goal. Key responsibility areas:
• To monitor and review care-giving, classroom management, safety approaches and practices for improvements for children, in order to provide warm and... nurturing environment, fostering engagement and interaction in the daily routines of the children while under our care.
• Guide new and current facilitators on appropriate care-giving, classroom management, processes as well as methods to protect and support children experiencing emotional stress, abuse or negligence
• Adapt a range of classroom management strategies with team leaders that facilitate implementation of curriculum while enabling observation and documentation of children's learning according to their diverse needs
• Manage the behaviour of children together with team leaders consistently and objectively, based on observations and documentations of children's learning in collaboration with the transdisciplinary team
• Manpower scheduling for the centres under his/her care
• Lead in managing team projects or lead activities for the centres under his/her care
• Support families and caregivers in playing an active role in supporting and shaping the development of their children under our care
• Nurture positive relationships with formal and informal stakeholders to facilitate work progress
• Minimally "A" Level Diploma, Nitec, Higher Nitec graduates welcomed to apply. We also welcome mid-career switchers.
• At least 3-5 years of experience serving as a team leader or supervisor in student care centres, or similar roles preferred
• Able to work collaboratively with others, and contribute to team work.
• Possess interpersonal skills allowing efficient communication with others to achieve mutual consensus and outcomes.
• Able to detect and decipher emotions of others to manage interpersonal relationships in work situations.
• Able to identify problems and solve using given guidelines
• Possess service oriented mindset to commit to meet the needs of internal and external clients
• Able to choose a course of action from various alternatives using a reasoned process to achieve intended goals
To be advice
Cluster Supervisor, After-School Care Services Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.