Outokumpu Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
2 months ago
Congratulations, you have just found a job offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Positive and collaborative. Focused on a solution, not a problem. Self-motivated and – of course – willing to learn.
Welcome to Outokumpu as a new spirit of our Accounting team!
Check more details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable stainless-steel producer!
• Perform day-to-day accounting procedures according to the process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
• Ensure that all accounts payable (AP) related invoices are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines
• Effectively handle internal finance related queries, making sure this results in having a positive impact to business
• Work on process improvements while applying main accounting principles
• Receive tasks from colleagues and report on progress
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance / other related fields (can also be final year... student)
• Related work experience is not mandatory but would be considered a huge plus
• Fluency in English language (level B2 and above)
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre
• Hybrid way of working
• Partially compensated lunch
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 EUR – 1800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you believe to be a good match for the role, please submit your application and CV in English before the 27th of March, 2023 via our website. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Donata Zelionkiene, Manager – SCT Accounting, by e-mail at [email protected]
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at [email protected]
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Junior Accountant Vilnius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.