Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Puerto Rico Bolivia
2 months ago
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are proud to have been recognised for the 6th consecutive year as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia). In New Zealand, as a founding member of The Diversity Agenda, we are focussed on the contribution each and every... one of us makes to gender equality. Our Reconciliation Action Plan continues to be a huge focus across all levels of the Jacobs community. Our Bronze Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion recognises the progress we are making allowing our Jacobs employees to be confident and comfortable to bring their whole selves to work. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
The Jacobs Defence team is growing, and we are seeking expressions of interest forSenior Project Managers, Project ManagersandAssistant Project Managersto join our Canberra team providing project management and consulting services on a variety of Defence infrastructure projects. We are also interested in hearing from candidates who reside outside of Canberra.
If you are someone who is well respected in the Defence sector and who has a reputation as a trusted Project Manager that has lead, delivered or supported projects in Defence and understands Project Management delivery methodology, we want to hear from you.
With a collaborate and dedicated team behind you, you will lead/support Defence projects by engaging, interacting, and collaborating with Jacobs Australian Defence team and National Program Manager - Defence to execute plans to grow the revenue and diversification of the Jacobs Defence Infrastructure business within Australia.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As an Assistant Project Manager, you’ll have:
- Professional Qualification in architectural, engineering, project management or similar isdesirable;
- An understanding and some experience with a range of delivery methodologies, for example, Head Contract, Managing Contractor and Design and Construct;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Some experience managing small teams and developing client relationships. As a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager, you’ll have:
- Project management experience, preferably working with clients in Defence, Government, major construction or infrastructure projects;
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, to schedule and client parameters including a demonstrated understanding of project management frameworks;
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, ethical behaviour in a client-facing environment;
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a multidisciplinary project team on complex multimillion-dollar projects with responsibility for outcomes and a priority focus towards safety and understanding of WHS best practice and obligations;
- Experience in developing proposals, managing contracts and sub-contractor agreements in consulting and contractor environments;
- The ability to develop and maintain project programs, change schedules, scoping documents, risk assessments, management plans, budgets and issues registers;
- Confident verbal communicator in client-facing environments, excellent written communication skills and an ability to engage successfully across broad and complex stakeholder groups. For these positions, the applicant must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance (hold Australian Citizenship - http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva/)#LI-DG1
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Prism, Vetnet, and Women’s Network –find out more about our employee networks here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. First Nations peoples are strongly encouraged to apply. Jacobs aims to provide cultural safety at our interviews and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are invited to nominate for a cultural representative to participate on the interview panel, please let your recruiter know in your application.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs
Puerto Rico Bolivia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.