Thales Puerto Rico Bolivia
2 months ago
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Based in Melbourne’s World Trade Centre and as part of Thales’ Aerospace Mobility Solutions business, our TopSky-ATC (HE) Projects sector within the ATC & Turnkey Segment division is excited to be seeking our next team member.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for transitioning successful bids to projects and manage them end-to-end.
· Create a strong customer-centric experience while managing complex software focused projects end-to end (System of System & multi-party)
· Establish and update project requirements baseline and execution
· Control requirements, quality, costs and schedule during all the project... life cycle
· Manage multiple internal, subcontract and customer teams and partners Manage large scale system of system integration with multiple technologies
· Deliver on configuration management complexities across multiple system technologies
· Manage multiple priority actions across internal and external customers
· Maintain delivery to contractual requirements with a strong focus on cost optimisation
· Maintain strong project governance in challenging conditions
· Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Commercial related degree, ideally underpinned by Project management Certification
· Must have established project management experience entailing both software & hardware systems
· Experience in delivering complex, system of systems projects
· Exposure to delivering projects to an aggressive schedule
· Ideally experience managing projects within a multinational geographically spread business environment
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise documents that clearly articulate complex technical detail
· Flexibility to travel if required (interstate / international)
· Ideally eligibility to obtain an Australian Defence Clearance
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working
Puerto Rico Bolivia
Project Manager Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.