Ericsson AB Stockholm Sweden
2 months ago
What you will do
• Define the strategy and ensure the security posture of Ericsson Network Manager (ENM) and Ericsson Intelligent Automation Platform (EIAP).
• Pro-actively engage with and know the customers, market and the competitive security landscape
• Own and drive the security backlog and working with Total Product Owners to secure alignment across the product backlogs
• Responsible for regulatory compliance of the products and identifying the major security needs
• Ensure internal compliance with security directives/GPRs, certification against standards such as NESAS and coordination of security approach/targets across products and relevant services
• Assess customer security requests and new security proposals to recommend appropriate level of engagement
• Be the Solution Line interface to the PDU Secure Our Systems (SoS) Program to align prioritisation needs
• Have superb communication skills where you are accurate and to the point, standing steady and work through security... requirements and initiatives towards key stakeholders within and outside of the business area
• Engage with market areas on local security regulations as relevant for products
• Have deep understanding of security technologies and threats
You will bring
• Demonstrated ability & competence within Network Management and OSS, Radio, Transport and Core experience (4G, 5G), Security, and Cloud.
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and ability to build networks.
• Experience in customer management
• Experience in coping with complex pressures and challenges
• Genuine interest in and knowledge of business development/management, product architecture and technology
• A university degree, preferably MSc or equivalent
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Last application date: 21st March 2023
Primary location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
For specific questions please contact Recruiter: Monika Nowicka [email protected]
We welcome the opportunity to meet you
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: 719099
Security Product Manager(719099) Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.