Beam Suntory Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Regional Sales Manager
The following position is open in Ontario, Canada.
What makes this a great opportunity?
• This amazing role provides a platform to showcase superior communication skills, enthusiasm and a contagious appetite for celebrating life.
• The ability to work with internal key stake holders and customers.
• Work Hard. Have Fun. Make a Difference, Fast! That’s our mantra – and we stick to it! Every Beam Suntory team member is an owner of our future.
Gain additional sales and distribution of Beam Suntory Canada Brands through the successful development of merchandising, promotion, category and shelf management plans and initiatives at retail key accounts, independents and on-premise accounts.
• Develop customer brand distribution strategies for the specific liquor boards and/or key accounts and independents under direct or indirect responsibility. Create and maintain KAM template for all accounts. Ensure initiatives and financial parameters are communicated to the senior management of the customer.
• Develop and present account specific annual plan presentations, product listing presentations, and key customer or regional promotional outlines to liquor boards and/or regional chain accounts.
• Responsible and accountable for the management of the company strategic positioning with the key buying influencers of the customer.
• Ensure the operational efficiency of the account by ensuring application of account management standards ie. Business plans, field sales execution strategies, category management strategies, shelf management strategies, promotions and marketing strategies.
• Facilitate multi-functional communication with the customer/customers, provincial Beam Suntory Canada organizations and at the Beam Global Canada national office. Ensuring all has a clear understanding of the customer strategy and its implications on the business.
Provide professional direction and coaching to field sales, trade marketing and administrative staff.
• Responsible for the direction and leadership of the cross-functional team - directly the field sales team, field marketing and sales administration deployed to drive the customer business.
• Coach and develop members of the regional sales team in order to achieve regional goals and the growth and progression of team members,
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are being followed and addressing any performance issues that may arise.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum post-secondary degree/diploma, Business Admin or Commerce preferred
• Minimum of 7 years previously related sales experience, with 5 years in a leadership capacity.
• Travel – Must be willing to travel up to 35% of the time
• We are a hybrid work model (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home. In market and travel days are considered in office)
• Candidate must demonstrate a proven track record in developing innovative strategies and delivering results through management of sales personnel
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience
Regional Sales Manager Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.