Creative Circle Canada Canada
2 months ago
Our fashion & lifestyle client is looking for an Influencer Partnerships Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity if you have proven experience strategizing, building & deploying influencer campaigns and understand the ins & outs of the fashion/beauty/jewelry space.
As their Influencer Partnerships Manager, you'll be:
- Owning their entire influencer program from ideation to execution across North America: strategic plans, reach-outs, contract negotiations, and management of timeline & deliverables.
- Developing influencer strategies across Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, while ensuring creative output is on brand & on trend.
- Reaching out to websites, news platforms, online magazines etc.to bring awareness to their products and their website.
- Building content schedules and reporting on post-campaign analytics.
- Working entirely remote.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a Influencer Marketing Specialist or... related role.
- Some experience in the fashion/apparel/jewelry/beauty space is required.
- Exceptional understanding of the entire Influencer ecosystem – gifting, paid partnerships, etc.
- Extremely organized, dynamic, and resourceful
Influencer Marketing Manager Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.