Braintrust Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
• JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
• LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere
• HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $100/hr
• ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
• 8+ years of experience in event management roles within the B2B technology space
• Self-starter /self-motivated individual with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
• Exceptional project management skills with a... strong track record of managing and delivering multiple event programs or work streams within a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of project ownership and can see “3-steps ahead” and can anticipate needs
• Excellent ability to navigate ambiguity, interpret and prioritize information, in a dynamic work environment while keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
• Clear, concise and persuasive communicator who can communicate with team members at all levels within the organization.
• A strong track record of building and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships across the globe.
• Strategic thinker who looks at the big picture to help drive decisions and can influence stakeholders without formal authority.
• 15% travel required (when its deemed safe to travel)
Ideal candidate is:
• Self-starter/ self-motivated, autonomous
• Demonstrates a strong sense of project ownership
• Can see “3-steps ahead” and anticipates needs
• Ability to adapt to change quickly
• Intelligent and clever, has high EQ, can tailor to their audience/”read the room”
• Able to wear a lot of hats and strategically problem solve
• Curious and humble
Ideal Work Experience
• 8+ years of experience with a career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable event marketing results.
• Has experience with cross-functional teams within global B2B technology companies.
• Has experience working on large conferences (1000+ attendees)
The Global Events & Experiences team works to bring our client's story and mission to life through led flagship events, partner events and third-party sponsorships. Our client is seeking a Senior Event Marketing Manager to join their team! They’re looking for a creatively ambitious, insanely detail oriented, performance-driven candidate to lead the execution of strategic events and activations that have company-wide exposure.
As a Senior Event Manager, you will help drive and manage some of their biggest events, including but not limited to their user conference (WIP), press events, product launches, customer roundtables, and experiential initiatives. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and experiential storytelling skills, solid understanding of cross-functional stakeholder management and strong collaborative and communication skills. Experience working with event agencies is a plus.
You are passionate about re-defining physical and virtual events and possess stellar skills around creating must-attend flagship and third-party events that leave a meaningful impact on attendees. In the role, you will work closely with the Head of Events & Experience Marketing to determine the presence, develop the strategy, and execution of event programs that drive brand momentum, support product marketing campaigns and market leadership.
• Drive and manage complex, cross-functional global event programs to drive company and marketing objectives.
• Measure, analyze and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for event programs and provide recommendations for optimizing/improving event programs.
• Provide input to ensure events are integrated thoughtfully into brand messaging, campaigns, audiences and use-cases.
• Interface and collaborate comfortably with cross-functional business partners and leadership within Marketing, Comms, Business Development, Legal, Finance, Sales, Analytics, and external vendor agencies and partners
• Manage multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
• Manage budget documents and financial platforms
Braintrust Job ID: 6315
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
Senior Events Marketing Manager - Freelance [Remote] Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.