Excel Recruitment Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
My client is a progressive and innovative multi-site retailer and they are recruiting an experienced Food Buyer to join their team. As a Food Buyer, you will be responsible for driving category sales in line with budgets to maximise profit and overall company performance. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of this highly regarded retail brand. This job is based in Dublin city centre.
• €70-75k doe
• Agile working
• Staff discount
• Car allowance contribution
Responsibilities of this job include:
• Drive sales and profit in line with operating plan budgets.
• Lead the category buying team (Buyer, Product Developer Technologist, and Supply & Demand Planner) in delivery of commercial objectives.
• Lead relationship with suppliers through effective commercial management.
• Prepare and agree category plan with Management Team through analysis of customer insight, sales and trends.
• Set clear range and price... architecture.
• Set an effective promotional and marketing plan in line.
• Drive efficiency improvements with supply base
Requirements of this job include:
• Commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently.
• Analysis of commercial and customer information to seize commercial opportunities.
• Team working and effective people management.
• Relationship building; stores and colleagues.
• Management of suppliers & relationship.
• Attention to detail.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call Aoife McCaul 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.