Teespro Recruitment Middlesbrough United Kingdom
2 months ago
Our client is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractor within the marine and renewable energy engineering sector.
Due to business expansion they are looking to add an experienced Environmental and Consents Manager to their team in Middlesbrough.
Do you have the desire to work within renewables and offshore wind? Are you looking for a long-term career with an industry-leading name? If so read on..
Job requirements of an Environmental and Consents Manager:
• Ensure the team are aware of consent requirements in relation to their roles and responsibilities
• Ensure subcontractors are given relevant information regarding their responsibilities
• Deliver consents induction and familiarisation for new staff and sub contractors
• Ensure any issues concerning consents are notified to the employer’s designated offshore consents managers and environmental manager at the earliest opportunity
• Environmental incidents and investigations are completed in accordance with... relevant regulations and the employers’ requirements
• Working with the employers designated offshore consents managers and environmental managers to ensure that audit findings are closed out in a timely manner
• Expert and ultimately responsible for consents with, where applicable, support from specialists (archaeology, ecology, UXO, etc.)
• Implement the consents requirements, associated plans, reports and notifications
• Clearly address risks if and when consents are not complied with
• Implement, adhere to and manage the Environmental Management Plan for the carrying out and completion of the works
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in environmental/sustainability discipline or equivalent work experience
• Membership or chartered status of a relevant professional institute is desirable
• Experience of working in Offshore Wind or other offshore industries (e.g., Oil & Gas) or onshore energy infrastructure projects would be an advantage
• Knowledge of environmental legislation and issues
• Understanding of ISO Management Systems ie, ISO 14001, 14004 and 14004 legal requirements and best practice
• NEBOSH Certified Environmental Officer is desirable to champion environmental and sustainability improvements
• Willingness to travel (inter)nationally to project locations, offshore vessels and other overseas offices
What's in it for you?
Our client is a reputable leader in their field and can provide a thriving career environment as well as a comprehensive employment benefits package, that includes the following: hybrid working options, an annual salary review, company bonuses, enhanced annual leave and pension, plus much more.
For more information on this vacancy or to discuss your wider job search, please call Scott Webb directly on 01642 044760.
This vacancy is being advertised by Teespro Recruitment Ltd, our services are that of an Employment Agency & Business
Jobs in Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Environmental and Consents Manager Middlesbrough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.