Cobalt Recruitment Guildford United Kingdom
2 months ago
Environmental & Sustainability Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 p/annum
Cobalt has partnered with a global international infrastructure group in their search for an Environmental & Sustainability Manager to manage their sustainability action plans and inform their operational teams on environmental & sustainability best practices.
This position will encourage the delivery of continual improvement, by ensuring the business is minimising its environmental impact thus the delivery of the company's key sustainability ambitions.
This position will require the individual to be onsite every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• Manage collection, collation, and analysis of Environmental & Sustainability Data
• Support the internal and external audits surrounding carbon & sustainability
• Oversee major projects and highways sustainability action plans
• Undertake regular site visits and inspections to confirm compliance in line with environmental legislation
• Work... closely with the project teams and supply chain to promote a positive environmental culture
• Investigate environmental incidents and identify ways in which they can be mitigated
• Educated to degree level within a relevant field
• Prior experience in an Environmental Management role (preferably within construction industry)
• NEBOSH and/or IEMA certification
• Strong experience working within an energy and carbon setting
• Experience in leading a team
• Profound understanding of waste management, water, dust/air, and ecology
If you are interested in playing a significant role in a large organisation, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP
Jobs in Guildford United Kingdom
Environmental & Sustainability Manager Guildford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.