Orion Engineering Eindhoven Netherlands
2 months ago
Are you an Automotive or Vehicle Engineer, eager to work in the exciting sector that is the Automotive industry?
We have opportunities based on one of the four pillars below:
• Vehicle & Dynamics
• Systems & Control
• Research and Development within the Automotive Industry
• Automotive – Testing.
What would be your responsibilities, or better: what could be your responsibilities within this vacancy?
• Working – within a team – on complex vehicle matters.
• Including the complexity of components and systems.
• Designing the vehicle and parts.
• Collecting data out of tests.
• Improvements based on test outcomes.
What are the qualifications that we are looking for:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Automotive Engineer or equivalent (such as:
Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electromechanical or Applied Physics).
• Working in a team, and able to work alone on projects.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize... work.
• Hands-on experience would be a huge plus.
Are you triggerd within the field of engineering and electromechanical module designs, cabintes or electrical connectivity for products within the field in High-Tech? Then this could be a very challenging job opportunity for you!
Do you, as a passionate Automotive Engineer, get excited about mobility issues of the future? Then discover your possibilities within the competence centre for engine development!
Are you looking for a high-tech working environment in which you can improve your skills? Then this is the job opportunity for you!
Get in touch with us via or (Use the "Apply for this Job" box below
Automotive Engineer Eindhoven jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.