Gallifordtry United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
Note for Recruitment Agencies:
We prefer to hire directly and we will be in touch with our PSL Agencies if this role is eligible for release.
We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If speculative CVs are sent, no fee will be applicable – please direct all queries to the relevant Resourcing Partner.
Experienced Company Secretarial Assistant
Fixed Term Contract 12 months for maternity cover (full and part-time considered)
Uxbridge/Solihull with hybrid working
An opportunity has arisen for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join the team at Galliford Try.
Ideally, you will based in or around the Uxbridge or Solihull areas as this is where our offices are based.
What you will be doing:
• To assist the Assistant Company Secretary with the Annual Report process, drafting ancillaries and assisting with year-end enquiries.
• To assist the Assistant Company Secretary to ensure that the statutory requirements relating to each company in the Group are met.
• To assist the... Assistant Company Secretary in operating the Company’s executive share option and Sharesave schemes.
• To assist with organising the Annual General Meeting and shareholder meetings.
• To manage the market abuse regime controls.
• To conduct ongoing corporate governance research to ensure that the Company is up to date with shareholder and regulatory requirements.
• To assist the finance department with the preparation of subsidiary accounts.
• To draft and issue routine stock exchange announcements via the RNS portal.
• To provide support on corporate activity (takeovers, joint ventures, disposals etc.).
• To provide support to the Assistant Company Secretary in his other responsibilities and/or projects as required.
• Attention to detail.
• An ability to work with minimum levels of supervision, organising and prioritising the workload while maintaining high standards of accuracy.
• Listed plc company secretariat experience preferred.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, experience of Diligent Entities, Diligent Boardbooks and RNS software is preferred.
• Good presentational and written skills.
• Graduate member of ICSA and ideally with previous experience gained working within a listed plc and group of companies.
• Sound working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006, Corporate Governance Code, FCA Listing Rules, Disclosure and Transparency Rules and Market Abuse Regulations.
• Sound knowledge of share schemes.
What We Can Offer in Return:
With an impressive order book of over £3.2 billion we are one of the industry’s leading principal contractors, affording you the opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with exceptional levels of commitment. With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, Galliford Try is the right place for you.
We are committed to maintaining the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people, through our ‘Be Well’ programme which offers discounts on certain products, advice and support for a range of issues.
We invest in high-quality training for employees of all levels, from our leadership development framework to our apprenticeship programmes. Through our Career Paths initiative, individuals receive tailored training and support to fulfil their potential.
Our industry is all about creating talented teams that excel in their areas of expertise. As an employer, we know you are most motivated to give your best when you feel valued and engaged.
Our Agile Working programme empowers you with flexibility in when, where and how you work. Where appropriate, site and office-based employees can take advantage of a wide variety of working practices, offering different amounts of structure, regularity and flexibility to suit your needs as well as those of your wider team.
We put our people first and our benefits package reflects that by offering a comprehensive range of attractive options to help support your career on top of a competitive salary.
• Generous holiday entitlement, increasing with years of service, plus the opportunity to purchase further holidays
• A wide range of corporate discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work schemes
• assistance programme also provides free 24/7 support to those who need it
Named Contractor of the Year by the Water Industry Awards, Galliford Try is one of the UK’s leading construction businesses with a vision to continuously be a people-orientated, progressive business, driven by our values to deliver lasting change for our stakeholders and the communities we work in.
Our purpose is to improve people’s lives through building the facilities and infrastructure that communities need, providing opportunities for our people to learn, grow and progress, working with our supply chain to promote the very best working practice and caring for the environment in which we work.
We do this by holding true to our values, delivering excellence for our clients and the community, being passionate about our role in providing vital services, putting integrity at the heart of our business by doing the right thing, and collaborating with our clients, supply chain and stakeholders to deliver lasting change and long-term value.
For more information on this role or to enquire about other positions available within our Group Services Division please contact Laura Mitchell on [email protected]
Galliford Try welcomes applications from candidates who would like to work full-time, part-time and / or flexibly and this will be discussed in more detail as part of the recruitment process.
We encourage you and would be grateful if you could confirm any requirements we can reasonably fulfil to make this application a positive experience for you.
Don’t meet every requirement of the role? Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Galliford Try, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement of the role, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
A full job description for this role is available upon request.
Galliford Try are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Primary Location: Middlesex
Work Locations: Uxbridge Cowley Business Park Cowley Business Park Cowley Uxbridge UB8 2AL
Organization: Services & PLC
Job Type: Experienced
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2023, 12:45:46 PM
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Company Secretarial Assistant - Uxbridge or Solihull United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.