Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited Stoke-on-Trent United Kingdom
2 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer
Mobile role covering the UK - Ideally based within 2 hours of Stoke on Trent
Competitive Salary DOE + Car Allowance + Training + Progression + Company Benefits + Flexible working hours
Do you have a Chemist background? Do you have experience in an applications, sales based technical role or looking to move into that within an industry leading company where you will be provided with full training to become a technical expert within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, nationwide company offering unbeatable job security. You will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities to better your career and earnings further.
This is a varied role where you will provide support to the sales, engineering and R&D teams, being the go to technical product specialist. The role will include regular external customer interaction, providing product recommendations, conducting trails, installation of equipment, maintenance... and support across multiple customer sites across the UK ranging from the aerospace, automotive, steel & food and beverage industry to name a few.
This role would suit someone who is a qualified engineer or chemist with previous experienced in a sales, customer facing engineering role or is currently an applications engineer, looking to join an industry leading company.
• Work closely with sales, marketing, product management and R&D team to provide first class technical engineering and product support.
• Field/home based role, visits to head office will be required to meet with the teams
• Competitive salary + car allowance, core hours 9am - 5pm, but flexible working available due to nature of role
• Gradute Chemist or Engineer
• Good communication skills, relationship building, sales, technical knowledge
• Experience working with lubricants highly advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
• Ideally based within 2 hours of their head office at Stoke on Trent
• Full, UK driving license
Reference Number: BBHH172123
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates
Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent United Kingdom
Technical Sales Engineer Stoke-on-Trent jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.