Owen Daniels Consultancy
Owen Daniels Consultancy Worcester United Kingdom
2 months ago
Sales EngineerThe Sales Engineerwill Have The Following Responsibilities
Sales EngineerPermanent Position35,000-40,000 per annum plus bonus up to 10% and car allowance25 days annual leave +BH, Pension Contribution, Private Health Insurance & Flexible HoursHome BasedMain target areas will be Greater Manchester, Leeds & SheffieldAre you a Sales Engineer looking for your next challenge. If so, our client are a Scientific equipment supplier dedicated to the design, development, manufacture, sales, and service of optical emission spectrometers and are looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
• Responsible for generating sales of products and performing post-sales installation and training.
• Ensure that the products are made available in the market by analysing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
• Prepare, discuss, and agree quarterly, on the business plan for the sales region with the Head of UK Operations.
• Plan product... promotions and lead generation programs to develop emerging and existing markets in conjunction with the Marketing & Communications specialist and Head of UK Operations.
• Perform regular visits to all UK customers and prospects. Foster and maintain these relationships.
• Examine existing sales to establish missed sales opportunities.
• KPIs based on performance targets.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to existing and prospective customers.
• Prepare quotations for potential orders.
• Monitor, record analyse and report on activities, and sales trends and confirm in writing results every month.
• Maintain a professional awareness of product development.
Sales EngineerThe Sales Engineerwill require the following experience/skills/qualifications:
• OES (Optical Emission Spectroscopy), LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy), or XRF (X-ray Fluorescence) technology or other sectors including Scientific, and laboratory instruments, instrumentation, or calibration and analytical instrumentation.
• Hands-on experience with optical spectrometers is an advantage.
• Knowledge of HubSpot is an advantage.
• Occasional participation at exhibitions (UK or abroad
Jobs in Worcester United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.