Modis Eindhoven Netherlands
2 months ago
In this exciting role:
• As Test Engineer you are responsible for the Design & Development of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF) enabling testing of high volume production in the Industrial Environment.
• During the definition of a new product you work in a multidisciplinary team writing the Test Strategy and Plan that suits product cost and quality requirements. You work closely together with IC design, developing Test Methods that comply to Design For Testability and Manufacturability.
• The creation of the product design involves you in the development of the Industrial Test Facility. You are responsible for designing the interfacing electronics and writing the Tester Software to enable testing in mass production. You will make use of advanced industrial testers such as Advantest V93K.
• To handle complex test situations you are able to analyse undefined problems and choose an existing solution.
• Traveling approx. 10% of your time is part of the role.
If you have... good ideas and eager to learn more, there are always opportunities for your further growth!
Our cient's high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun.
Their industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while their RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. Our client consistently delivers audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment. They use their solid-state-lighting know-how too, for their portfolio of Automotive grade LED Lighting. Their focused R&D investments, competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and their relentless commitment to quality and excellence makes our client long-term partner in automotive. Their technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to their customers’ needs.
One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. Our client offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars.
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or other technical engineering discipline
• Familiarity in the field of test engineering
• Experience with working in a multicultural environment
• Good communication and reporting skills in English
• Takes initiative and is able to operate independently
• Balances strategic vision with strong execution
• Willing to travel regularly worldwide
• Recommended additional skill sets: project experience, risk assessments methods
• You will be responsible for setting up the development environment common to all test engineers and to give them the tools and methods essential for their work. This includes configuration management data extraction, potential merge, conflict management and launch of program builds.
Junior Candidates are welcome to apply.
Please contact: [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.