MicroTECH Global Ltd
MicroTECH Global Ltd Eindhoven Netherlands
2 months ago
Hannover / Hamburg / Braunschweig / Waalre (NL-Eindhoven Region)
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Senior Digital Verification Engineer for our highly complex SoC and image pipeline development projects.
- Based on functional specifications, you create verification concepts and test specifications for module and top-level verification.
- You develop and document verification test-bench components UVM VIPs for reuse in a wide variety of verification environments.
- You are responsible for the development of verification plans and complex verification environments, implement functional coverage and create test sequences to carry out the verification.
- You will inform yourself independently about further developments and new findings in the field of verification methods and actively contribute your acquired knowledge to the team.
We are Germany's largest independent Engineering Service... Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery - including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining them means working in a professional work environment. They offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering or comparable
- With minimum 5 years of experience in the area of "Advanced Verification" and are proficient in SystemVerilog and UVM.
- In addition, you have extensive knowledge of "Formal & Assertion Based Verification".
- Programming skills in SystemC and C ++ are advantageous.
- You have extensive experience in dealing with the well-known simulation environments from Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
- Experience in the field of functional safety is an advantage
- You are able to work in a customer-oriented, self-reliant, extremely reliable and structured manner and are able to find your way around international development teams.
- You have a proven record of designing innovative products.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Senior Digital Verification Engineer - DE/NL Eindhoven jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.