Careers at Council
Careers at Council Melbourne VIC Australia
2 months ago
Yarra City Council -
Corporate Records Officer
Permanent Full Time (Flexible)
Band 4- $68,101.51 - $73,462.87 + superannuation + RDO (applicable for full time 38 hours per week only)
• Supportive and friendly team environment where we value growth and development
• Hybrid/flexible working arrangements and an emphasis on work/life balance
• Excellent employee benefits and competitive hourly rates
This is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic and fast paced Customer Experience Branch. The City of Yarra has a diverse customer base, including residents, ratepayers, businesses, visitors, and government agencies. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about information management and providing best practice advice and guidance to the organisation. No two days are the same and there will be opportunities to work on business improvement projects. There is scope for you to be involved in cross branch initiatives with a strong focus on CX & UX.
• We are... looking for someone that prides themselves on attention to detail.
• Enjoys supporting others to achieve best practice in information management.
• A team player who enjoys contributing to a positive culture.
• Experience in information management essential.
Yarra City Council is a dynamic and progressive organisation. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and ongoing development of staff. We aim to continually improve service to our community.
For further information see the position description or contact Fiona Catanuso, A/Coordinator Corporate Information at [email protected]
404501- Corporate Records Officer- Position Description.pdf
Applications close: Tuesday 28th March 2023 at 11:55pm
In your application, please include/attach your Resume and 1-page Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, provide an brief overview addressing the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as outlined in the Position Description. A separate document addressing KSC is not required.
• This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check and evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Corporate Records Officer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.