Queensland Department of Education
Queensland Department of Education Brisbane QLD Australia
2 months ago
Are you seeking an opportunity to lead Document and Records Services for the Department of Education? Will you continuously develop your leadership and communication skills within an inclusive, innovative, values-led organisation? Passionate about Enterprise Information Service outcomes and progressing these across Queensland? Apply now to be considered for the Manager role in leading the Documents and Records Services team!
About The Department Of Education
The department employs over 90,000 people across Queensland, with over 3000 in non-school based roles.
Our corporate environment is inclusive and our teams are involved in a wide range of exciting projects to further drive our mission for world class education services across Queensland.
The Document and Records Services team is responsible for establishing policies, processes and standards to ensure the department is embracing efficient modern records management practices as well as maintaining legislative compliance.
The... manager documents and records will work closely with business units to understand their processes, information collections and records requirements.
Why work with us?
We respect professionalism, embrace diversity and a balance between work and life commitments. You will be actively supported as an individual and will have access to a range of flexible work options, an employee assistance program and learning and development opportunities.
As a Document and Records Services team we enjoy regular collaborative meetings, information sharing opportunities and support each personal with their career development.
As part of the Professional Development Strategy, an annual membership to AIIM Pro+ content including self-paced courses, discussion threads and resources is offered.
The Manager Enterprise Documents and Record Services will develop, lead and oversee records and information management standards and practices across the Department of Education (DoE). You will have a key role in developing the long-term information management strategy and the implementation of technology platforms to support business operations. The Manager Enterprise Documents and Record Services provides strategic and operational advice to stakeholders across DoE, and is responsible for policy and process development to improve compliance with relevant record keeping legislation across the Department.
You will continuously lead and empower a strong and capable Document and Records Management team by building maturity and growing a high performing team.
Success in this role will see the development of long-term information management strategy, an empowered team and commitment to providing a streamlined and effective Document and Records Service now and into the future.
Are you are interested in utilising your prior experience to lead, develop and build a high performing team?
As a talented Document and Records Services professional you will have:
• Demonstrated experience in managing a team of records managers
• Demonstrated experience in developing records and information management practices within a complex organisation
• A drive to succeed
• Strong Leadership and Communication Skills
• You possess qualifications with major in Information Technology or Records Management, or equivalent industry experience.
• Experience with Content Manager / TRIM and Microsoft Office 365 would be highly beneficial.
How To Apply
• Attach a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (referees should have an understanding of your relevant previous work history).
• Attach a a brief letter (2 pages maximum) addressing:
• the requirements as outlined in the sections "Your role" and why you are interested in and capable of performing the role. This should not be a restatement of your resume, but rather your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting how your experience, skills, knowledge, and personal attributes make you the best person for the job.
Contact Name: Neil McCarthy, (07) 3513 5367
Closing Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2023
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Salary rate shown is reflective of full-time (1.0 FTE).
The Department of Education is a family inclusive workplace. Click here to find out more about our Inclusion and Diversity strategies .
Occupational group IT & Telecommunications
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Manager - Information Management Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.