Astek Canada Toronto Canada
2 months ago
We are looking for a Software Developer to be part of the Release Change Management team within the Transfer Agency Portfolio who will be responsible for development and maintenance of the ESP schedules and code promotion for our Mutual Funds back-office application.
Reporting to the RCM Leader, the successful candidate will have a mandate to deliver quality solutions that meet the needs of our Business Partners.
The successful candidate will:
· Work closely with business and technical teams ensuring the successful completion of all technical deliverables
· Prepare estimates of the work effort required to design, develop, test and implement
· Write ESP code based on the technical specifications, perform unit and integration testing and provide systems support, as necessary
· Provide oncall support on a rotation basis
· One who builds trusting relationships within their team and across IGM
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following core competencies:
· ESP... Changeman - 5+ years
· Mainframe Technologies – JCL, ADABAS, VSAM 5+ years
· Good understanding of UNIX environment to support Topaz Application, korn shell scripting
· Good understanding of Windows environment to support Synergy application
· Knowledge of other technologies, such as Compuset and Perl is a bonus
· Very good communication skills and team orientation, and a startup mentality
· Has knowledge and experience on Transfer Agency systems or is committed to acquiring this knowledge quickly
· Has a Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
Software Developer - Senior (Mainframe) Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.