Bayer Poland Poland
2 months ago
• Consult global projects that seek to advance their digital capabilities in HCP channel
• Actively share and consult stakeholders on the advantages of advanced functionality of digital HCP capabilities
• Support DPS Product Manager on managing external partners to implement new and innovative solutions that enhance HCP sales and operations capabilities
• Drive consistency and support user adoption by understanding project interdependencies and managing organizational change management, communications, training, documentation and launch plans to ensure consistency across the Fragmented Markets & HCP portfolio
• Partner with external vendors to influence and improve products or service offerings
• Strong understanding of digital technologies, solutions and platforms, integrations and underlying IT services and IT processes
• Ensure governance on Bayer standard digital framework and ensure customer focus by actively managing functional requirements
• Actively share and consult... stakeholders on the advantages of advanced functionality of HCP digital products
• Support DPS Product Management on shaping product strategy.
We would expect from you:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Science/Engineering or Finance
• 3+ years' experience working, ideally in an agile/scrum environment (development, testing, launch, training support).
• Experience with key technology platforms, like Salesforce (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM experience required), Drupal, MuleSoft, Tableau - preferred
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced, multinational environment.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve digital product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
• Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
• Experience in functional or IT OTC or FMCG organization
• English required, Spanish, German, Russian languages are nice to have
In the exchange we will offer you:
• A flexible hybrid work model
• Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
• Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
• Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
• VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
• Pension plan
• Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod grusz?”)
• Life & Travel Insurance
• Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
• Meals Subsidy in Office
• Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
• New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Product Specialist - Data Powered Sales Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.