NTT Ltd. Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
Want to be a part of our team?
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of applications programs supporting the company infrastructure business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, database, or utilities software. Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions. Analyzes, designs, acquires, and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems.
Plans, designs, acquires, and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems.
At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation, or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Database monitoring and Maintenance
• Monitors database infrastructure
• Proactively monitors the work queues.
• Perform operational tasks to... resolve all incidents/requests in a timely manner and within the agreed SLA.
• Perform Proactive Performance Monitoring and provide applicable suggestions
• Provide High Availability Solutions and Support and maintain, monitor and troubleshoot the environments with such setups
• Update tickets with resolution tasks performed
• Identify, Investigate, analyze issues and errors prior to or when they occur, and log all such incidents in a timely manner. Capture all required and relevant information for immediate resolution
• Provide second level support to all incidents, requests and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
• Communicate with other teams and clients for extending support
• Execute changes with clear identification of risks and mitigation plans to be captured into the change record
• Follow the shift handover process highlighting any key tickets to be focused on along with a handover of upcoming critical tasks to be carried out in the next shift
• Escalate all tickets to seek the right focus from CoE and other teams, if needed continue the escalations to management
• Work with automation teams for effort optimization and automating routine tasks
• Coach Service Desk and L1 teams for technical and behavioral skills
• Establish monitoring for client databases
• Identify problems and errors before they impact a client’s service
• Lead and manage all initial client escalation for operational issues.
• Contribute to the change management process by logging all change requests with complete details for standard and non-standard including patching and any other changes to Configuration Items. Ensures all changes are carried out with proper change approvals
• Plan and execute approved maintenance activities
• Audit and analyze incident and request tickets for quality and recommends improvements with updates to knowledge articles.
• Produce trend analysis reports for identifying tasks for automation, leading to a reduction in tickets and optimization of effort
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• Required to have knowledge of Database Administration in Oracle
• Must have been an Oracle Database Administrator for at least 4 years
• Knowledge of handling SQL Server / MySQL / Postgresql / MongoDB / Redis / Cassandra / Other databases would be advantageous
• Must have hands-on in handling Oracle Databases of large size (in TBs)
• Must have working knowledge of Oracle RAC, ASM, Dataguard, Upgrade, Migration and GoldenGate Technologies
• Significant advantage for candidates with relevant or advanced knowledge
• Knowledge in Cloud Environment, Microservices architecture would be advantageous
• Ability to understand Application architecture and advanced configuration would be a big plus
• Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines would be preferred
• Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
• Ability to plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
• Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
• Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
• Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
• Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information and refraining from interrupting
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
• Diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
• Oracle Database Administrator Associate/Professional/Master
• MySQL Database Administrator Associate/Professional
• PostgreSQL / EDB Administration
• MongoDB / Redis / Cassandra / Other related Database Certification
• Up to date and relevant ITIL certification
• Cloud Trainings and Certifications
• Relevant Software Trainings and Certifications
• Minimum 4 years of experience in handling Oracle Database Technologies
• Must have worked with Maintenance, Monitoring, Planning, Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning of Oracle Databases of various types and sizes
• Must have experience in Installation, Implementation, Disaster Recovery Setup, Monitoring Tools Setup, Backup/Recovery, Migration and High Availability Configuration Setup
• Moderate years of relevant managed services experience
• Moderate level knowledge in ticketing tools
What will make you a good fit for the role
Oracle DBA Consultant Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.