Kinematex Perth WA Australia
1 week ago
Kinematex is based in Perth WA and offers a diverse range of data acquisition techniques for mineral explorers. Kinematex is currently looking for recent Geology / Geophysics Graduates to come and join the team and become an early leader in high quality data capture. In return kinematex offers candidates to gain modern expertise in mineral exploration data capture across an impressive spectrum. Kinematex would like to offer this platform to recent graduates as a comprehensive grounding in industry over a two-to-three-year program across multiple commodities and terrane. Candidates may then choose to stay on and continue career development as a project geoscientist and or specialist with Kinematex.
• Desktop work will be undertaken on site and / or at offices in Perth.
• Fieldwork is based on a campaigns of up to 4 weeks in the field.
• Accommodation may vary from mine sites and caravans to swags and tents.
• We operate in the extremes of temperature on a 11-to-12-hour day.
The... opportunity Spectrum:
Permitting & Approvals process for mineral exploration.
• OHS leadership, operating procedures, inspections, audits and statutory appointment.
• Environmental and Heritage survey management for mineral exploration activities.
• Statutory reporting to government regulators.
Logistics of mineral exploration operations in remote regions of Australia
• Stakeholder engagement and company representation
• Journey management
• Camp management
• Consumables procurement and management
• Vendor onboarding and contract management
• Equipment maintenance and repair.
Data Acquisition across the spectrum of Geophysical applications
• UAV, helicopter and ground acquisition platforms and support
• Remote sensing and imagery (Satellite)
• Gravity and magnetic
• Hyperspectral and radiometric
• Magnetotelluric and seismic
• Downhole Geophysical applications (EM-IP-ATV-OTV-FWF)
• Portable and commercial petrophysical analysis
Data Acquisition across the spectrum of geological applications
• Field reconnaissance and geological mapping.
• Surface sampling
• Earthworks and Rehabilitation
• Surface Drilling
• Up hole portable and commercial petrological, geochemical, mineralogical analysis and auditing.
• QAQC and JORC Reporting
Data Management & Interpretation
• 2D and 3D Database
• Data Acquisition platform formatting and configuration
• Data mining, cataloguing and import configuration.
• Data formatting for statutory reporting
• 2D GIS analysis and cartographic standards
• 2D Geophysical and geological interpretation
Exploration Targeting and Project Management
• Exposure to 3D database imports / exports and python scripting
• Exposure to 3D geological and geophysical interpretation
• Exposure to voxel modelling and multivariate inversions.
• Exposure to mineral exportation targeting regimes and methodology.
• Exposure to Tenement Management and the WA mining Act
• Display and promote a leadership culture in safety.
• Physical fitness & ability to pass regular medicals and DNA screens
• Flexibility to work away for long periods on irregular intervals and start-finish dates.
• Work well with others as a collaborative team player.
• Unrestricted C Class manual driver's license
• Able to obtain current National police check.
• Can work independently and show willingness to lead a team.
• Be based in Perth Western Australia.
Desirable skills and experience:
• First Aid & CPR certificate
• Defensive 4WD training
• Side by side UTV or ATV certification
• Experience in field geology and / or geophysics (outside of university)
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude and / or knowledge
Perth WA Australia
Graduate Geologist - Geophysicist Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.