Professional Career Services
Professional Career Services South Africa South Africa
5 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist the Front Office Manager in the efficient operation of the hotel's front office department.
• To always provide a courteous and efficient service to the guest.
• To ensure that front office employees are trained in accordance with the Company's training and development goals.
• To assist in further administrative duties and SOP implementationReporting Structure
• Will report directly to the Front Office Manager Qualifications Matric and/or Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent as a minimum. Must have at least 3-5 years experience within same position in 4* hotels. Should be advanced in OPERA / Fidelio. Skills Will deal with clientele and Guests and must be well groomed. Will be required to be a self starter, show initiative and integrity. Must have the ability to listen, report and communicate effectively. Demonstrate controls and a logical approach to problem solving. Demonstrate accuracy and numeracy. Must have the ability to handle... conflict situations and manage under pressure. Be able to identify problems, resolve and implement solutions effectively. Must adhere to Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations at all times. Demonstrate a positive attitude towards work and colleagues. Must have own transport. Must be willing to work shifts and as the business requires, including weekends. Be a South African citizen. Present a COVID-19 vaccination certificate. Salary / Package R13, – 16, per month Benefits Provident Fund / Medical Aid
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Assistant Front Office Manager South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.