Terra CAT Auckland New Zealand
6 days ago
Terra Cat Power Systems is the authorized Caterpillar distributor in New Zealand and covers the electric power generation, marine propulsion, and industrial diesel engine market. Our team designs, manufactures, delivers, and installs world class power systems across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We ensure that our customers have the most comprehensive and tailored product range available, built for high efficiency, low fuel and global emissions compliancy.
We are seeking a highly driven and self-motivated electrical engineer, who is passionate and knowledgeable about the electric power field. Perhaps you are wanting more from your current engineering role and want to challenge yourself further, while working alongside talented and likeminded engineers, and world leading, innovative products.
You will have interpersonal skills that allow you to build relationships with your customers and provide solid advice and solutions to their power needs. You will... seek out new business opportunities whilst managing our large portfolio of current clients and projects.
• Demonstrated electrical engineering experience
• A demonstrated background maintaining and growing sales within your existing customer base preferred
• A high level of ambition and a desire to consistently achieve in a high-performance environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship building and communication skills
• Resilience, persistence and plenty of energy and passion.
There will be some travel required to ensure maximum coverage across the North Island.
Why work for Terra Cat?
• Continuous training and annual development plan
• Career growth opportunities
• Stable organisation with growth in mind
• Company vehicle, competitive salary, medical insurance and superannuation
• A Co guided by social and environmental performance
• Strong values that underpin how we operate and who we are- Openness, Care, Integrity and No Harm
Hit the apply now button. Please note you will receive an email link to a short online assessment which you will need to complete for your application to be considered.
If you have any further questions, contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 0800 228 562.
Auckland New Zealand
Large Electric Power Sales Consultant Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.