GoZambiaJobs.co.zm Zambia Zambia
2 weeks ago
JOB OPPORTUNITY: DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY will be responsible for coordinating the financial, human resource & administrative functions and providing secretarial services to the Board and/or functional committees of the Board to ensure smooth implementation of the Client’s programmes and will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the timely preparation of accurate financial and management reports to facilitate decision making.
• Coordinates effective payment of personal emoluments and imprest to ensure compliance with statues and conditions of service.
• Coordinates timely response to audit queries to enhance proper accountability.
•... Coordinates effectively the management of human resource to enhance individual and organizational performance.
• Coordinates timely provision of administrative and logistical support services to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of services.
• Coordinates the Client’s relationships with banking and financial services institutions to ensure optimal pricing for charges and financial securities and investments.
• Coordinates and monitors prudent expenditure of the Client’s funds to ensure spending is within the budget plan and in accordance with accounting principles and procedures.
• Coordinates effectively the valuation and financial accounting for assets to ensure accountability.
• Manages timely development of work plans and operationalization of the performance management system to ensure monitoring, evaluation and enhanced performance.
• Coordinates timely preparation and implementation of action plans/budgets to facilitate the attainment of set objectives and resource mobilization.
• Provides Board secretarial services and advise the Board on matters relating to the conduct of meetings to ensure the Client’s operates within the confines of the Client’s Act.
• Communicates decisions made by the Board to Management, staff and other stakeholders. And keeps custody of the seal of the Client’s and other statutory documents/registers.
Education & Experience
• Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
• BA in Social Sciences or equivalent
• ACCA, CIMA, ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
• MBA or equivalent in a relevant field is an added advantage.
• 10 years’ work experience, 5 of which must be at senior management level
• Must be a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
• Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Able to write technical and analytical reports.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Computer literate
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY Zambia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.