Popcorn Consulting Pty Ltd
Popcorn Consulting Pty Ltd South Africa South Africa
5 days ago
Bolton Technical is South Africa's leading cell phone signal booster provider. We are the sole distributors of the WilsonPro and weBoost Cell Phone Signal Boosters in Southern Africa with products to boost 2G, 3G and 4G LTE signal in cars, homes and buildings. Our team of experts can install in any building in South Africa. And our goal is simple - To keep you connected to your world and those you love.Bolton Technical is South Africa's leading cell phone signal booster provider. We are the sole distributors of the WilsonPro and weBoost Cell Phone Signal Boosters in Southern Africa with products to boost 2G, 3G and 4G LTE signal in cars, homes and buildings. Our team of experts can install in any building in South Africa. And our goal is simple - To keep you connected to your world and those you love.
Duties & Responsibilities
Bolton Technical South Africa is looking for a Business Development Specialist. The Business... Development Specialist will work independently with limited supervision and the main focus (but not limited to) would be to drive sales. This role requires a highly motivated self- starter with a passion for sales, client interfacing, technology and a natural ability for fault finding.
The candidate is to be an ambassador/representative of the business and its image. The candidate is responsible for actively seeking out and closing sales deals as well as identifying any potential customers, acquiring new customers and building and maintaining relations with new customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
• Sales Generation
• Generating and qualifying new outbound sales leads through cold calling
• Following up on inbound sales leads
• Conducting on-site client surveys
• Scheduling meetings and presentations with prospective clients to evaluate needs or to promote products and services
• Developing and maintaining strong, ongoing relationships with prospective clients and existing customers
• Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Preparing weekly Sales reports as required
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• To achieve sales targets and market share growth in assigned territory.
• To be able to meet/exceed operational effectiveness parameters
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot would be beneficial)
• Good understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to communicate technical information to clients
• Must use effective selling & convincing skills to achieve sales objectives
• Be a team player and goal driven.
• Well-developed planning, coordinating and prioritising skills
• Set and achieve challenging objectives
• Able to work without direct supervision
• Set up and maintain accurate customer and administrative record
Desired Experience & Qualification
• NQF Level 4 or equivalent to.
• 7- 10 Years relevant experience in a technical sales position
• ICT experience is compulsory
• A valid driver’s licence and own reliable vehicle
Package & Remuneration
We offer basic salary plus commssion
Market Related (based on experience and qualification
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Business Development Specialist/ Technical Sales Person South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.