Workforce Australia for Individuals
Workforce Australia for Individuals Campbelltown NSW Australia
1 week ago
• Part-time Enrolled Nursing roles available in our Surgical Ward
• Supportive Management
• Belong to a leading healthcare network in Australia with access to a range of employee benefits and work opportunities nationally across our One-Healthscope family
Are you a highly motivated Enrolled Nurse looking for a new and rewarding position within private health? An exciting opportunity exists at Campbelltown Private Hospital for Enrolled Nurses to join our Surgical Ward team on a Part-time basis
Campbelltown Private Hospital is a purpose built private hospital located in Park Central, the ever-growing medical hub of Campbelltown. Our modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34 bed Rehabilitation Unit. We offer excellent employee conditions with extensive support, professional development and future leadership opportunities.
As An Enrolled Nurse, Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Deliver safe, researched-based standards... of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
• Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
• Act as a role model for Safe Practice
• Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
• Have demonstrated ongoing commitment to professional development
To be successful in your application, you will need to meet the requirements below:
• Minimum 12 months' acute surgical experience
• Experience in Orthopaedics, Urology, or Paediatrics is desirable
• Commitment to Quality Patient Care
• Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
• Competence in IV medication administration
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
• Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
• Discounted health insurance
• Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: Saturday 15.4.23
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment.
Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.
Please click here to apply
Campbelltown NSW Australia
Jobs in Campbelltown NSW Australia
Enrolled Nurse Campbelltown NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.