Diool Tunisia Tunisia
1 week ago
DIOOL is a mission driven company built to make financial transactions easier for businesses with an innovative platform that can be quickly and seamlessly integrated with a companies’ existing workflows. DIOOL is a remote first company with team members across the world and an office in Douala and is backed by the Lundin family.
DIOOL has set up a unique digital platform allowing all businesses to conduct their merchant transactions through a single interface, and thus save time and operational costs.
We are growing fast so, join our team !
We are looking for a qualified Quality Analyst (QA) to work with a software development team in Tunis.
The QA will ensure that the software complies with business requirements and technical standards. Daily activities of the QA include testing, writing test plans, capturing, tracking and prioritising bugs, communicating with developers to follow up on bugs.
• Drive End-to-End Quality Assurance activities for... customer and business critical features- which includes writing detailed test plan, test strategy and test cases by liaising with Software Developers, Product Managers.
• Understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and report defects and observations with clear reproducible steps.
• Adhere to standard quality assurance best practices and publish regular quality metrics.
• Contribute towards process improvement to improve speed of delivery and quality of launched features
• Improve the test automation factory by developing new automatic tests (UI and API)
• Degree in computer science
• 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Strong understanding of the SDLC.
• Professional experience in testing and test case design (XRay, Testlink, SquashTM etc)
• Hands on experience with Test Case Management and defect reporting tools like, JIRA, Mantis etc.
• Knowledge of the BDD method (Cucumber)
• Ability to understand user needs and translate them into software business requirements.
Nice to Have
• ISTQB certification or equivalent training.
• Knowledge of the payment business.
• Familiarity with test automation using Selenium, Serenity, Java,...
• First experience in API testing using Postman
What we offer..
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Room for professional growth (workshops, mentoring & feedback sessions)
• An amazing start-up culture to ensure your personal and professional growth.
• All resources and tools to perform your tasks, like company laptops.
• According to your contract, paid time off
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume in English!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Diool. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
Diool is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Diool does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy
QA Engineer - Tunis Tunisia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.