Dellent Porto Portugal
1 week ago
Dellent is a consulting company focused in System Information and Telecommunications. Our goal is to help our candidates and consultants to take a step forward in their careers through projects that meet their needs and expectations.
We are looking for a Support Analyst for a retail project in Lisbon and Porto.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitorization of the critical user journeys of the team products.
- Be analytical on errors occurrance and patterns, conducting a full investigation;
- Build software automation to eliminate manual repetitive tasks;
- Proactively validate logs and metrics to detect potential problems or strange patterns;
- Be curious and customer centric, resilient and willing to learn;
- Monitor production / non-production services within his/her team ́s responsibilities;
- Engage with development team throughout the product life cycle, ensuring product reliability;
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Go, other) to automate daily or... correction processes;
- Understand different systems, their functionalities and where they fit into an ecosystem.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of microservices, Shell, AWS, ELK, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Knowledge of task management tools (Jira, Confluence, GitLab);
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.