Little Kickers Blyth United Kingdom
1 week ago
Little Kickers Newcastle is looking for a lead sports coach in Blyth . You need boundless enthusiasm & energy plus a winning personality to effectively coach football to our children aged 1.5 years to 8 years old. If you are confident, patient, outgoing, 100% reliable, and have a genuine desire to offer young children a positive introduction to the sport then we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
• What Little Kickers Offer:*
The successful candidate will be fully trained by Little Kickers via online training, coach shadowing, and practical coaching assessments. Little Kickers coaches are contracted to work at the same venue every week which gives you the opportunity to build rapport with both children and parents. Coaches are also entitled to holiday pay and can progress within the company. We also offer overtime hours subject to availability on a variety of days.
• Job Role ... Responsibilities:*
· Lead Football sessions alongside an assistant
· Ensure the safety of children and adults attending
· Complete registers for all classes
· Communicate with parents and answer questions relating to their child.
· Exceptional Customer service
· Be professional, punctual, and reliable
· Communicate with the assistant coach and work as a team
· Communicate with the line manager to complete admin tasks
• Lead Coach Minimum Requirements:*
· Experience working with young children
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Be a loud presence and confident leading in front of children and adults
· Be physically fit for this role, which involves leading football-based physical activity classes for children aged 18 months to 8 years
· Previous sports coach or have sports coaching experience
We are interested in speaking with people that have a background as:
· Nursery Nurse
· Drama Teacher
· Football Coach
· Sports Leader
· Sports Coaching
· Multi-Sports Coach
· GTP or PGCE Students
· Trainee Teacher
Please apply via Indeed with a CV and we will contact you for a telephone or video call interview!
This is a *CONTRACTED* Part-time role with guaranteed hours: 4/8 per week. Future opportunities to coach the Little Kickers afterschool clubs and holiday clubs are also available to the successful candidates.
• Please note that the training rate whilst shadowing/learning to lead classes is the national minimum wage per hour.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 3.5-7 hours per week
Salary: £12.00 per hour
· Weekends only
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 3.5-7 per week
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
• Day shift
• Every weekend
• Weekend availability
• Weekends only
• Do you live within a 30 minute commute of Blyth
• A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
• working with children or sports coaching: 1 year (preferred)
• Driving License with own car (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 18/03/2023
• Weekend Kids Lead Football / Sports Coach Blyth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.