Siemens Shanghai China
1 week ago
Mission of Function:
• Responsible for ensure reliability of production equipments and tools
• Acting on preventive maintenance, equipment repairing, spare part management to ensure manufacture facility smoothly running, and continues improvements.
• Daily inspection and regular maintenance/emergency repairing for the facility utilities/equipments such as water supplier system, power supplier devices, high voltage test system, lighting system, etc.
• Working with outside professional vendor to deliver the protective maintenance/emergency repairing for the crane, air compressor system, travelling crane, etc.
• Tools and spare parts management
• Working with related department and supplier to Install the power supplier/ electrical equipments, flow line, net device/cable etc, for the new or improvement project
• Assist to maintenance and optimize the workshop layout and space utilization
• Maintenance documents management
• Implement some EHS... requirements
• 2 years working experience of maintenance engineer in factory Basic Settings and high voltage equipment
• Bachelor degree in automation, mechatronics or related major
• It is better to have High-Voltage certification and Maintenance Electrician certificate
• Workable English in written and reading
• Have lean awareness and know basic lean method: e.g. 7 wastes,5s,A3,Process Mapping
• Safety awareness based on OHSAS 18001 requirement, Quality awareness based on ISO 9001 requirement
• Be able to have some overtime work in special case
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
(SEDS) Maintenance Engineer 设备维护工程师 Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.