PwC Belgium Brussels Belgium
1 week ago
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Regulatory Risk and Quality Control practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps monitor the overall regulatory environment, including interactions, data requests, communications and training around regulatory requirements. In joining, you’ll stay up to date on regulatory changes and provide our clients with the right resources to decrease their risk levels... and maintain compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
• Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
• Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
• Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
• Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
• Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
• Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
• Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Experienced Actuary Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.