Agency 5s Toronto Canada
4 days ago
Agency 5S is growing and we are looking for a talented and organized Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
You are someone with a strong grasp of current and trending marketing tools and strategies, able to lead integrated digital campaigns from concept to execution with a focus on opportunities to improve lead tracking and attribution.
You will work with internal team members and agency partners to deliver on our strategy and to grow our business effectively and within budget. You have an analytical mind and are a great communicator with the discipline to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines. You will fit right in if you take infinite initiative, are constantly curious and have a knack for seeing solutions to everyday challenges and opportunities. You pay extreme attention to detail, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and absolutely love the fast pace of a competitive marketing agency.
• Work with our agency partners to manage... all social media channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Manage online content production and scheduling
• Generate, edit, publish & share content (original text, images, video, & HTML)
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
• Assist in managing company social media pages and profiles
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on client and community policies
• Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
• Track and analyze reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
• Collaborate with other departments to manage client’s online reputation, consistency of messaging, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
• Manage day-to-day Search campaigns to drive qualified traffic and leads to client network
• Review campaign results and extract insights to improve search marketing performance
• Assist in analyzing new trends and developing creatives to increase CTR on ads
• Develop and implement new strategies to reach online advertising goals and deliver on established KPIs
• Continually evaluate and improve campaign effectiveness; engage in ongoing competitive analysis
• Monitor campaign performance and budget, delivering progress and insight reports on a regular basis to the client servicing team
• Develop paid search copy for ads, landing pages, and other web elements
• Research, create, and test keywords, descriptions, bidding strategies, ads, landing page content, URLs, & others to maximize lead results & quality of leads and traffic
• Follow latest SEM/standards and industry trends to ensure optimal performance
Digital Display Advertising
• Develop and execute digital display ads campaigns
• Measure and report performance of display ads and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute and measure conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Own and maintain metrics and campaign reporting
• Accurately track and report monthly budget
• 2+ years' experience managing multiple paid-search (PPC) campaigns and digital marketing
• 1+ year experience working in agency setting
• Experience using Google Analytics, Google Adwords
• Media Buying experience in digital screens and social media
• Landing page testing experience (A/B)
• Experience in using Social media tools such as Sprout Social
• Proven track record of developing strategy & executing SEM campaigns
• Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in Excel and PP
• Experience managing lead generation campaigns is a plus
• Bilingual (French) an asset
• Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational abilities
• Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent combination of education & experience
• Broad understanding of CASL legislation
Agency 5s is a full-service creative solutions agency. Our work is strategically designed to create, connect, and inspire. We specialize in Digital, Creative, Strategy, Branding and Design, and Video Production. We believe that the most effective solutions are built on a foundation of relatable human truths.
Working at Agency 5s is a truly collaborative experience. We are big on “team” and pay meticulous attention to building our team with proud and passionate peoplewho love marketing and providing excellent experiencesfor clients.
Even though Agency 5s has a boutique vibe we are a part of a sturdy foundation. We were born out of Fifth Story, which has 40 years of expertise in the MARCOM industry. Agency 5s, Fifth Story, and MRP are proudly part of a privately owned corporation called News Canada Inc.
What’s in it for you?
• Professional development opportunities
• Group benefits
• 30-day work from anywhere program
• Hybrid working model
At Agency 5s, we foster a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment where all can be their authentic selves to perform at their best. We are proudly committed to the Government of Canada’s 50-30 challenge. We believe in collaboration with our employees, partners, and community to bring people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We do not discriminate against an individual’s race, national origin, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, genetics, marital status, socioeconomic status or any other protected status, whether actual or perceived. We welcome and encourage applications from all people from equity-deserving groups, including those with disabilities, as such reasonable accommodations are available upon request to candidates
Digital Marketing Manager Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.