Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group Oman Oman
1 week ago
Are you passionate and driven enough to fill our house? We've got first class rooms ... your challenge is to fill them. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Reservations Team are natural organizers, sales driven with finicky attention to detail and totally tuning into guests needs. They are first class and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Reservations Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Reservations Managers :
• Supports the smooth running of the reservations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are... delivered to the highest level
• Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
• Delivers on plans and objectives where reservations initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
• Supervises the reservations team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
• Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
• Reviews and scrutinizes the performance of the business, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
• Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Assistant Reservations Managers :
• Experience in reservations
• Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
• Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
• Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
• Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
• Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
• Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world's largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com
Reservations Manager Oman jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.