Bupaoptical Mexico Mexico
1 week ago
You’ll play an integral role in delivering person-centred care for our residents, supported by a team of carers. At Bupa you’re encouraged to develop real relationships with residents, and that makes it easier to provide better care, helping you to make a difference to our resident’s quality of life. This means you’ll gain greater satisfaction and pride seeing the long-term impacts your expertise can add to Bupa’s more holistic form of care. We have multiple part time and casual opportunities available.
Working in such a complex and specialised area brings a huge variety of opportunities. You’ll be encouraged to develop your clinical expertise while building deeper relationships with residents and their families. You’re sure to gain more satisfaction from working alongside colleagues who have the same passion. We're proud that Bupa's strong commitment to a happy, quality home is reflected in our most recent independently-verified team engagement score of... 80+, which is considered world class against global benchmarks.
A modern care home set in the leafy bayside suburb of Caulfield, with public transport links close by. Located 17kms from the CBD, close to the beach and shops, this care home consists of 127 beds, with a variety of care units. Our primary goal is placing our focus on the health, lifestyle and well-being of our residents. We are proud to advise that we received 85% overall satisfaction rating for our care home given by residents and their relatives.
What’s in it for you?
• Eligibility for Government payment up to $3,700 after 12 months service with Bupa Aged Care
• Market competitive salaries and salary sacrifice on superannuation
• Guaranteed rostered shifts for every permanent Full-Time & Part-Time employee
• Guaranteed delivery of RN CPD points delivered in all care homes
• Relocation and accommodation assistance if relocating
• Internal transfers across our care homes
• Sponsorship opportunities providing a pathway to permanent residency
• Recognition Program – Bupa Love
• We set you up for success from the outset with our comprehensive Induction and Buddy Program to ease you into your new role
• Dozens of insurance, health and wellness product discounts
• Refer a friend and earn up to $2000 with our Referral Incentive Program
• Lead a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
• Prepare high-quality care plans and assessments
• Maintain quality care documentation
• Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
• Support the Clinical Care Manager with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
• Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
• Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
Skills and Experience
• Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
• The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you would like to be at the heart of delivering person-first care, click apply to be taken to out online application process. As part of your application, you will be asked to completed pre-employment checks.
Bupa Villages and Aged Care is a NDIS approved provider. As part of the NDIS scheme, employees working within a NDIS facility, in a risk assessed role, must have a completed NDIS check.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: https://careers.bupa.com.au
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity, and own story is respected and valued
Registered Nurse |Caulfield Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.