EY Warsaw Poland
1 week ago
Senior Consultant for Real Estate with German
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Transaction Strategy and Execution team work together with Germany, Switzerland, and Austria (GSA) Transaction Real Estate team. Together, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the GDS team in Poland, working closely with the GSA team. Our team focuses on providing strategic and operational services during merge and acquisition transactions for the most prominent market players worldwide, in EMEIA or US regions.
Our team is one of GSA's largest independent real estate and infrastructure groups of advisors, focusing on strategy, transaction, and transformation advice for private and public clients. Our deep sector knowledge, our global network with local market experts, and the integration of tax and law specialists enable us to add real value to our client’s... projects.
Your key responsibilities
• Consulting of national and international clients in connection with real estate transactions from planning to signing.
• Consulting of national and international clients in strategic and transformation projects with relation to real estate.
• Consulting of national and international clients within real estate and infrastructure construction projects.
• Transaction support, data room creation, real estate due diligence, Q&A process.
• Valuation of real estate according to national and international valuation standards.
• Creation of market studies, proposals, pitches.
• Real estate project management / PMO services.
• Technical real estate advisory services and technical due diligence.
Skills and attributes for success
• +5 years’ of professional experience.
• First experience in the field of real estate, e.g., internships or first work experience.
• Knowledge of German and English languages at least on C1 level.
• Experience in project management.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
• Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID).
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or engineering.
Ideally, if you have
• First experience in the German real estate, infrastructure, housing market.
• Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
• Already gained experience in international environment (especially in Germany or UK).
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
Senior Consultant for Real Estate with German Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.