Cyan Solutions Ltd
Cyan Solutions Ltd Ottawa Canada
2 months ago
Cyan Solutions is looking for a motivated, Marketing and Communications Manager to work with a fast-paced agency. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, have outstanding writing skills and understand the strategies and tools that are effective in modern-day marketing and communications campaigns.
The position is in our downtown Ottawa office.
• Development and implementation of comprehensive marketing and communication strategies and plans for our diverse client base of non-profits, NGOs and private businesses.
• Own and manage every aspect of daily marketing activities including content creation, writing, editing and publishing of digital advertising, social media, email marketing for our agency and our clients.
• Assist in proposal and report preparation.
• Work with clients to determine project objectives.
• Assist in the development of implementation schedules.
• Manage ongoing marketing projects for clients and work with Cyan staff, external... consultants and contractors to execute specific project requirements.
• Project manage and assist with media and public relations initiatives/projects as required.
• Act as liaison on internal projects with other departments.
Ideally, you have the following:
• At least 5 to 10 years of experience in marketing and/or communications
• Minimum 4 years experience in leading marketing teams
• A strong leader in marketing plan development and campaign execution
• Experience working with or at a digital marketing agency.
• A university or college degree in journalism, marketing, communications, business, and/or marketing/public relations.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience with social media publishing and monitoring tools.Familiarity with creating and deploying emails using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Hubspot etc
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot.
• Proven experience developing and managing Google advertising, Facebook advertising and Linkedin campaigns
• Experience developing and executing campaigns using the Hubspot tools and methodologies
• Abilities to deliver top-notch client service under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent communications and project management skills
• Attention to detail.
• Experience coordinating multiple projects and ability to shift priorities on a daily basis.
• Ability to prioritize and to work independently.
• Exceptional writing skills.
• Ability to present clients with rationale for marketing recommendations and decisions in a persuasive way.
• A desire to work in a team setting.
• The ability to communicate in French and English
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $69,007.00-$73,863.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
• Vision care
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
• digital marketting: 5 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-06
Marketing and Communications Manager Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.