AccorHotel Issy-les-Moulineaux France
2 months ago
Fairmont Amman is offering a career opportunity for a Personal Assistant to the General Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to the General Manager to join our teamwork.
Proactive and analytical mindset with attention to detail.
Feels comfortable in both office and operational environments.
Efficient and influencing verbal and written communicator.
Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
Performs well under pressure.
What is in it for you?
• Competitive Salary
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Schedule and arrange all appointments for the General Manager.
• Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal... visitors.
• Arrange all VIP reservation requests and associated amenities from the executive office and associated follow-ups/traces etc…Meet and Greet if required.
• Compose correspondence for the General Manager / Operations Director such as welcome letters, guest follow-up letters, including guest resolution when escalated etc…
• Support internal hotel projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made (i.e. annual budget, strategic plan etc.)
• Keep the filing system up to date.
• Maintain trace files and bring forward daily items to act on appropriate tasks.
• Handle all office administration duties such as mail, phones, photocopying, and office supplies.
• Schedule One to One Meetings with direct reports and others, take and distribute minutes, and arrange/attend sub-committee meetings as required.
• Participate in daily & weekly property walkthroughs, ensure minutes are distributed and updated of progress.
• Assist with and support staff events as appropriate, such as leadership & executive, colleague events, etc...
• Create & Maintain an Index with appropriate up to date Standard Operating Procedures for all Operational Departments, ensure it is shared with all New Operational ExCom members as they join as part of their Induction pack.
• Analyze Trust You Feedback and work with Operations teams on top issues for Operational leaders to action accordingly.
• Follow up our Guest feedback through tracking, analysis of reports highlighting areas for departmental trainers to focus on
• Make travel arrangements as required.
• Uphold confidentially with the Executive Offices
• Other duties will be assigned according to the business situation & operation needs.
Your experience and skills include:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in 5-star luxury hotels or resorts
• Excellent command in English level (Spoking, Reading & Written).
• Good professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Formal presentation skills.
• Positive Mindset.
Jobs in Issy-les-Moulineaux France
Personal Assistant to the General Manager Issy-les-Moulineaux jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.