Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry
Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry Leland NC United States
2 months ago
Are you tired of going to work with no sense of fulfillment, happiness or purpose? Take matters in your own hands and become a Riccobene team member You can navigate your future by partaking in the ultimate employee experience & building long lasting relationships with your patients and co-workers, by helping them SMILE.
S- Sincerity (passion & excellence in everything we do)
M- Mastery of skills with on-the-job training
I- Integrity (doing the right thing all the time)
L- Laughter & Love (bring Joy and laughter to work- happiness is always a choice)
E- Excellent compensation, employee perks & benefits (competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, 401k, bonus plan & 100% paid for benefits such as telemedicine, short-term disability and life insurance).
LivesOneSmileAtATime DENTAL HYGIENIST POSITION SUMMARY A Dental Hygienist for Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry works together with our dentists to meet the oral health needs of our patients.
A Dental Hygienist is... responsible for promoting dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screenings, periodontal maintenance, charting dental solutions, willingness to assist with a variety of responsibilities in the dental office, and performing in compliance with Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry's highest standard of care.
DENTAL HYGIENIST KEY COMPETENCIES Assess dental condition and needs of patient using patient screening procedures, including medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting Delivers direct patient care using established dental hygienist procedures Takes patient vital signs Performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning and polishing Takes radiographs required for diagnosis of treatment needs by the dentist Applies sealants and fluorides Electronic record keeping Documents patient dental history and chief complaint Records and reports pertinent observations Teaches patients how to prevent tooth decay and gum disease through proper diet and oral home care Cleans and sterilizes instruments Completes Treatment Plan as prescribed by the dentist Reviews and explains treatment plan and associates fees with patient Ability to articulate and express patients concerns to dentist Primary treatment coordinator Ancillary duties as needed Requirements Dental Hygienist Essential Requirements · Must be present by 7:
45am as clinic opens at 8am (operational hours may vary based on location); individual must be reliable. This is full time position.
• Completed dental hygiene certificate program or Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene and has current Hygienist license for state of North Carolina. NEW GRADS WELCOME
• Ability to demonstrate independent thinking and exercise good judgment
• Ability to formulate, affect, interpret, and/or implement operating practices
• Ability to demonstrate teamwork approach to job responsibilities
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability and promptness
• Must perform frequent repetitive work with attention to detail
• Must have the ability to be flexible and accept different work assignments with a positive approach
• Ability to follow instructions and takes responsibility for own actions
• Ability to exercise confidentiality with Patients and patient care
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals and written correspondence
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Dental insurance Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
Leland NC USA
Jobs in Leland NC United States
Sign on Bonus Registered Dental Hygienist Leland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.