Imagen Dental Partners
Imagen Dental Partners Hastings MN United States
2 months ago
Sign on Bonus up to $3K...
If you believe that doing things with care makes a big difference, you belong to our team!
Our team works hard to make sure everything is just right for our patients. We are seeking a passionate, patient-centric RDH to collaborate with our team to improve our patient’s dental health and smiles in our State-Of-The-Art practice.
As part of our team, you are highly skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in all interactions with the patients you serve. If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
What we’ll offer you:
We offer a job environment that you will love, starting with an amazing and collaborative team, and focused to provide best in class oral health care to our patients.
• Best in class equipment, tools and enough time to perform thorough and gentle treatments to our patients
• Continuous education and unparalleled support to grow your career
• A competitive compensation package
• 401(k) plan with a match
• Generous PTO and holidays
• Affordable medical, vision, life insurance and disability plans, as well as flexible spending and health saving accounts
• We offer wellness programs focused on your physical, mental, social, and financial wellbeing so you can live and work at your best every day.
• Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
• Talk to us about a Sign On or Relocation Bonus!
• Monday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Tuesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Friday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
Join a team that thrives to elevate all aspects of dentistry having patient health at the center of everything we do!
As part of our team, you will identify opportunities to discuss oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body connection, including:
• Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
• Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
• Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
• Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
• Successfully complete Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
• Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
• Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and the team.
• Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• We use Open Dental as dental software, previous experience is preferred.
Our team is committed to excellence in all aspects of patient care and dentistry. We believe in the importance of patient relationships built on mutual respect, kindness and trust. If exceptional care and a healthy work culture appeals to you, we would love to meet you. Apply today!
Hastings MN USA
Jobs in Hastings MN United States
Dental Hygienist Hastings jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.