ΑΒ Βασιλόπουλος Athens Greece
2 months ago
ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our team, into supporting and developing applications for our stores.
Your primary focus will be to learn store processes, the codebase, gather user data, and support our store applications in collaboration with the whole team. To ensure success in the role, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, great communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
What you will focus on
• Learn and adapt to new technologies at speed, especially those used in our applications landscape.
• Work on bug fixes, develop, test and roll out.
• Coordinate UAT
• Get familiar with store operations and processes and support day to day incidents and requests coming from them.
• Attend and contribute Company development meetings
• Monitor the performance of our internal systems and participate in Demand... Management coming from business users.
Who we are looking for
• Degree in Computer Science, IT, engineering, Statistics, or relevant field.
• At least one year working experience developing applications IN Java, .Net or relevant programming language.
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process.
• Embrace change – Challenge own self, be courageous, unlearn.
• Stakeholder’s management – Seek & value stakeholders’ views, relate positively with others.
• Influence others – Build relationships – Authentic Communication
• Togetherness –Value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging
• Target Orientation – Follow procedures accordingly
• Momentum– Be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward.
• Analytical Thinking – Problem Solving
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: JSDR_22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality
Junior Software Developer Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.