SENATOR INTERNATIONAL Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
We have a vision larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. We count on our people to make it happen.
At Maersk, we're not afraid to drive change or reinvent ourselves. As a result of this, our Global Service Center (GSC) in Asia has partnered with Americas region to create a new GSC hub in the Americas based in Mexico City, Mexico, and a dedicated GSC satellite center in Santos, Brazil.
These new locations are designed to enhance our customer experience by being even closer to them, facilitating multi-lingual and scalable talent availability, enable standardization of processes all while supporting our customers' growing needs.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be supporting business decision-making and performance management by performing value add analysis, management reporting, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting, and financial forecasts.
We offer you... exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
Energizing and pioneering, this is also an environment that keeps you motivated. You'll be joining a values-led, genuinely diverse, and talented team that is passionate and inspiring, while supporting each other.
We strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our talent policies are recognized worldwide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to find opportunities to unfold your potential. We're proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high- performing teams.
• Executes analysis and interprets financial information related to
organizational entities, functional or geographical areas, business
areas, projects, and investments.
• May undertake Business Partnering with various functions, departments, and other key stakeholders.
• Prepares projects, reports, and presentations.
• May assist in projects and performance such as M&A.
• Hands-on experience in FP&A reporting tools such as Hyperion or One Stream.
• Willingness to work in stretched hours during month -end reporting cycle.
• Additional functions may be required according to business area needs.
We are looking for:
• Associate Analyst that has a Master's Degree in Finance or Economics.
• Advanced experience in FP&A profile - budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, reporting, and analysis.
• Very strong experience in report preparation using Advanced Excel - complex formulas, pivots, conditional formatting, graphs, and charts preparation, etc.
• Good understanding of dashboard and report preparation, presentation, and PNL excel modeling.
• Strong communication and aptitude skills to interact and present with onshore stakeholders
• Advanced English Level (Required)
If you have been reading so far, we're glad to see you are interested
Use your skills to make a difference and join a global leader as we embark on an industry-defining digital transformation that will revolutionize trade Apply now
Learn more about us
Maersk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regards to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Moller - Maersk is an integrated logistics company. We go all the way to connect and simplify global trade for a growing world
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.