DiDi Global Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
DiDi Global Inc. is the world's leading mobility technology platform. It offers a wide range of app-based services across markets including Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa, including ride hailing, taxi hailing, chauffeur, hitch and other forms of shared mobility as well as auto solutions, food delivery, intra-city freight, and financial services.
DiDi provides car owners, drivers, and delivery partners with flexible work and income opportunities. It is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and the communities to solve the world's transportation, environmental and employment challenges through the use of AI technology and localized smart transportation innovations. DiDi strives to create better life experiences and greater social value, by building a safe, inclusive and sustainable transportation and local services ecosystem for cities of the future.
For more information, please visit:
A Finance Manager to manage the food... delivery business in Mexico. This role reports to Didi Latam region Finance head. Required to keep close liaison with DiDi HQ/SSL Finance/ Accounting/ Tax/ Treasury/ Procurement team, Latam GM, Strategy, and local Operation and Business supporting function Teams, to give professional financial insights to business growth and efficiency, to help leaders to make decision and manage the business budget.
1. Financial Budget, Forecast, Closing, daily expense control
• Support annual financial budgeting exercise and subsequent budget updates
• Support monthly closing and forecasting exercise in collaboration with Operation and Business Development team
• Control G&A expense; Conduct analysis on expense structure to ensure spending effectiveness and productivity
2. Reporting and Management Communication
• Preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-Flow analysis
• Responsible for preparing regular and ah-hoc performance review presentation with HQ and Region head
• Respond to queries from DiDi HQ and Region head and provide heads-up to Region management
3. Financial Analysis to Support Operations / Business Development
• Conduct long and short term financial analysis / planning to support business strategy and decision making
• Accurately translate business initiatives into business case by interlocking among Business Development, Operations and back-end Finance functions like Treasury and Accounting
• Validate business case with careful analysis, identity key risks, size impacts and provide recommendations to drive financial performance and achieve targets
• Consolidation of discount / rebate scheme; Release periodic balance report; Perform reconciliation among internal systems and reports from external partners
4. Financial Operations Support
• Serve as a supporting focal in liaison with other Finance functions including but not limited to Accounting, Tax, Treasury / Payables
• Support communication on controllership functions including Legal, Internal Audit, and Business Controls
• Enforce Business Control policy and ensure actions comply with established delegation of authority or approval process
1. University graduate in the domain of Finance, Commerce or Engineering
2. Minimum 5-years relevant experience in the domain of high-tech / Internet industry
3. Prior experience with management consulting, Big-4 or MNC would be a strong plus
4. Passionate about technology and innovation; Basic understanding over food delivery industry is required
5. Curiosity and willingness to learn is a must
1. Fundamental knowledge on indirect tax like VAT / GST
2. Possess strong business acumen and the ability to identify business drivers behind financial numbers
3. Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time independently under conditions of uncertainty, ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
4. Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
5. Proficiency on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
6. Fluent in both spoken and written English. Chinese and Spanish is a plus
You'll love working at DiDi because
• We create customer value – We strive to always create valuable experiences for our users in everything we do. Our focus is to always innovate new experiences that are safe, pleasant, and efficient.
• We are data-driven – We are strong believers in making informed decisions, that's why we are data-driven. We can better navigate the business landscape strategically by analyzing valuable metrics.
• We believe in Win-win Collaboration – Success is a team sport. When we work to help our partners and colleagues win, we win, too. While keeping everyone's best interest at heart, we communicate with candor and execute with excellence in all we do.
• We believe in integrity – Integrity is at the very core of our business. We are people who always want to do the right thing. Our intentions are sincere, we speak our minds and listen to each other.
• We always strive to do better. That means venturing beyond our comfort zones, learning from our mistakes, and helping each other grow.
• We believe in Diversity and Inclusion – Diversity is one of our biggest strengths. Our differences are what makes us distinct. We respect each other and believe in equal opportunities for all.
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams.
At DiDi, we believe that our differences are our biggest source of strength. That's why we are committed to promoting equal opportunities to all candidates and employees as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment and advancement decisions at DiDi are always made based on the needs of the position and the qualifications of the candidate. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on their gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, pregnancy/maternity, disability, race, religion and beliefs, or any other status protected by applicable laws wherever we operate.
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams, and a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment, because that's how we create better products and services, make better decisions and better serve the communities we're a part of.
I acknowledge that prior to submitting this application, I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice for Candidates which is available on
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.