Defense Acquisition University
Defense Acquisition University Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
The HCI Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Account (DAWDA) Business Manager performs the following duties:
• Performs as the Subject Matter Expert in the Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) process, specifically budget formulation and reporting.
• Performs budget administration and funds distribution of the annual $100M+ DAWDA to the 4th Estate's 32 Defense Agencies and Field Activities and the Under Secretary of Defense of Acquisition and Sustainment entities.
• Monitors DAWDA obligations and actual expenditures and tracks progress against the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller (OUSD(C)) obligation and expenditure targets.
• Utilizes automated budgetary system(s) (accounting and financial) and computer-generated products to accomplish budgetary assignments.
• Reviews component budgetary plans to ensure compliance with DoD financial Management Regulation (FMR) and other applicable policies.
• Consults, coordinates, and collaborates with... key financial and functional representatives in the Components on plans, proposals, and approved programs to facilitate implementation of planning and/or approved concepts and programs consistent with operating needs. Ensures adequate controls are developed and operative so government resources are efficiently and effectively managed.
• Guides the review, interpretation, and application of Congressional/OMB/DoD budget and program regulatory guidance and instructions (policy and resources) to determine impact on DAU's financial and functional operations.
• Develops, prepares, and presents briefings, correspondence, position papers for all levels of management and leadership within the Directorate.
• Performs programming and budget planning, formulation, justification and/or other activities involving detailed analyses of annual budget estimates for the DAWDA program resulting in a consolidated budget request.
• Manages internal Directorate budget to include preparing requisitions, reviewing status of funds, maintenance of funds, and represents Directorates at agency-wide reviews.
• Performs audits of Defense agencies and Field Activities financial transactions to maintain fiduciary integrity, fiscal compliance, and public trust.
• Performs other duties as assigned
financial business manager Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.