EY Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
Your key responsibilities
• Experience in GBS set up activities such as activity analysis, cost baselining, Location assessment, Business case creation, Target Model design, etc.
• Working knowledge of GBS / SSC setup engagements. Know-how of the Business Transition assignments and related activities
• Experience / knowledge around finance functions in at least two domains Record to report (RTR), Procure to pay (PTP), Order to cash (OTC) or FP&A
• This includes experience around Account Reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany and Fixed assets accounting / management
• Strong accounting skills and understands financial reports and statements
• Knowledge on Financial Consolidation, Cost Allocation, Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
• Should have knowledge of activities in financial close of an organisation for month / Quarter / Annual close periods
• Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems; technical know-how of SAP ERP / HANA... Oracle GL (good to have)
Good to have experience / exposure (the below skills are an added advantage for candidates) :
• Translate business requirements to technical language and model (good to have)
• Good experience in Chart of accounts (CoA) design
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Managing / supervising teams of people on project work
• Open to travel (Domestic & International)
Skills and attributes for success
• Consulting experience is a good to have
• Good articulation skills are a must
• Confident & professional communication style
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Capability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
To qualify for the role, you must have
• CA or MBA (Finance)
• Other professional degrees (like CPA, CFA, CMA) can be considered based on relevant working experience as required
• 10+ years of work experience in Business Transition / GBS / SSC setup activities
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Business Finance Transformation, GBS / SSC Setup
• Project management skills
• Exposure to tools like ERP, HFM, Visio, ARIS, etc.
What we look for
• A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
• Opportunities to work with EY Advisory practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development.
We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments.
Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer :
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world.
That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
GDS Mexico | Finance - Finance Transformation Senior Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.