The Treasury - New Zealand
The Treasury - New Zealand Wellington New Zealand
2 months ago
Kaitātari Matua (Senior Analyst), Agile Team
• Be at the forefront of a new way of working in Te Tai Ōhanga - the Treasury
• Work programme focused on a rotating set of high priority issues, including embedding He Ara Waiora and the Living Standards Framework
• Supercharge your development, rapidly broadening your policy leadership experience and networks
• Contribute to a fun, inclusive and learning-oriented team
Mō mātou | About Us
At Te Tai Ōhanga - The Treasury, we are committed to Tiakitanga to make Aotearoa a better place for people today and in the future. We safeguard New Zealand's finances and are the Government's trusted economic advisor. Our vision is to lift living standards for all New Zealanders.
In order to achieve our organisational and people objectives and to thrive among constant change, Te Tai Ōhanga - the Treasury has established an Agile policy team to effectively allocate people to priority work as required; build flexibility into our resourcing model; and to... support the wellbeing and development of our people.
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the Role
The Agile Team is looking for an Kaitātari Matua (Senior Analyst) who will be deployed to high priority projects across the Treasury. In particular, there are opportunities for an experienced analyst to work on developing and embedding our wellbeing frameworks, including He Ara Waiora and the Living Standards Framework. Other priorities include accelerating economic recovery from COVID-19, navigating big issues around climate change, health and housing, and delivering a sustainable public finance system.
Agile Team members have dual reporting lines, both to their 'home' Manager - Agile Team and to their 'host' people leader. Deployment lengths vary depending on the nature of work and requirements but are usually 3 - 6 months.
Agile Team members quickly gain experience and visibility across Te Tai Ōhanga - The Treasury. The team is focused on using that experience to help lead on important issues, like building the organisation's cultural intelligence and helping to create an inclusive workplace. We support our people to develop confidence in te reo Māori and capability in applying He Ara Waiora and a Te Tiriti o Waitangi lens.
Ō pūmanawa | About You
We are seeking a well-rounded candidate who
• Is a high performing and experienced policy professional with a solid grounding in core policy skills
• Has a curious mind, keen to dive into new areas of policy
• Is an exceptional collaborator and team player, able to adapt to new teams and working rhythms
• Has a high emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence and a growth mind-set
• Has a high level of adaptability and resilience, comfortable working on fast moving and high priority issues
• Is delivery focussed and an effective problem solver
• Is an effective communicator, with experience conveying complex ideas in a clear and simple manner
• Has an ability to positively influence others and offer support to help teams achieve their goals
Ko ngā hua | What we Offer
We want the Agile team to reflect the diverse communities we serve, so we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities. We also want to provide a flexible working environment where everyone feels valued and supported.
The salary band for this role is between $121,359 - $164,191 including Kiwisaver. The actual salary of the successful candidate will be appointed in correlation to relevant skills and experience.
Some of the ways we support diversity and inclusion, and help our people to thrive at Te Tai Ōhanga, include
• Flexible work arrangements (we are keen to explore what this looks like for you), a commitment to healthy work/life balance and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
• Opportunities to develop your te reo Māori and connection with Te Puna Aronui and tuakana Māori internally within Te Tai Ōhanga
• Employee networks to connect with colleagues, including rainbow, working parent and a variety of different cultural networks
• The opportunity to work in a supportive and high-performing team and internal opportunities across the organisation
• An environment where excellence is recognised, and staff are encouraged to develop their own talents and potential
• 5 weeks annual leave for permanent full-time employees (pro-rated for part-time employees)
Tono mai ināianei | Apply Now
Please see the Job Description for further detail or for more information and a kōrero please contact the talent team at [email protected]
Rā kati | Applications close March 27 11 59PM. All applications must be made online. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date
Wellington New Zealand
Jobs in Wellington New Zealand
Senior Analyst - Agile Team Wellington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.